Tuesday, July 8, 2014

STILLS: A WEEKLY COLLECTION (WEEK 27)

Linking up with Emma at The Beetle Shack for Weekly Stills, the holiday edition.  I have lots more beautiful photos of Byron Bay which I'll post in the next few days as it will need it's own post.

We picked this lemon this week as it was finally ripe.

Sienna filling up the water balloons at the tap.

Her collection stored in the wheelbarrow.

Winter in Queensland's Coolangatta.

Sienna enjoying participating in a card trick at the Magic Shop at Coolangatta.

More tricks by the business owner and his daughter also did some tricks which was lots of fun.

James deciding on which "Bicycle Cards" to buy to do his tricks with.

And the Magic Book which was highly recommended comes with a DVD.  James used his pocket money to buy these two items which he was thrilled about as he has been wanting the "Bicycle Cards" and a book for a while now.

James and Sienna at the border of Qld and NSW.

And the three of us at the border....this textured concrete was difficult for the camera to focus as it just "grabbed on" to the concrete and not the people as it was so dominant but hey, it's the memory.

Sienna picking lots of tomatoes so they can ripen inside rather than having little bugs eat them.

Considering these plants self seeded, that's not a bad harvest of tomatoes in my opinion.

Sienna and Aunty Lisa going through her "portfolio" of Term 2 work.

Sienna and Aunty Lisa (my sister) reading stories that Sienna wrote and couldn't stop laughing. I love this picture.

Sienna checking out the early morning fog with me the other day.

Byron Bay Lighthouse which we visited the other day and I'm sure I haven't been there since I was in my late teens, early twenties so in other words....years.

Sienna checking out the view....it would have been better if Mum had got $2.00 out of her purse for her.

Yes, we walked down to the end of this spot which wasn't too bad however the return journey was another story....I think it took me 3 times as long to get back up to the top. OMG my legs the next couple of days were sore.

James at the most easterly point of Australia.


2 comments:

  1. What a great way to spend the holidays. The magic shop looks like fun, I'll have to remember it's there next time I go to the Gold Coast! Lovely pictures, I love the old lighthouse, what an amazing view!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great photos … I love the one of Sienna and her Aunty too … it's a beauty.
    xx

    ReplyDelete